Local authority grants are very rare. More common are contributions from charitable trusts. It is necessary to do your own research, since your eligibility for a particular charity may depend on your region, your background and your ethnic origin. In addition, there is a publication: The Guide to Grants for Individuals in Need, available at most Citizens' Advice Bureaux. For more information follow this link

For more detailed information and links please visit our Sources of Funding Page.

Useful websites: